Saturday, September 25, 2010

"A Love like no other"

There have been many times I have thought that I had found TRUE love. I'm happy and grateful for finally able to say that was all false hope and today at the (still) tender age of twenty-four I can honestly shout off the roof tops that I indeed have found TRUE love. I'm grateful for the fact that it has been shown to me now then when I become fifty or even eighty. I'm now able to live the rest o my years happier then most because it takes a lot of people a whole life time of searching to find TRUE love and still there are some who are not as fortunate. The possibilities of TRUE love being different for everyone is great only because everyone perceives love differently. To me my TRUE love is a splendid blessing and I only have God to thank for it. 

My TRUE love is a big bushel of 1 big group called - 'My Family'. First came my husband whom when I first met I never wanted to leave his side. I could stare at him all day sometimes. Boy did I ever try to. It doesn't matter if my husband and I have fights/arguments. It doesn't matter if there comes a time we decide being together is not meant to be. He is the love of my life. I have never wanted anyone as badly as I wanted him. I'm deeply in love with this man and I always will be. My children make up the rest of the bushel. My heart grows founder of them more and more each day. Just when I think I can't love them anymore than I am, I find room in my heart, more room I didn't even know was there. God's Love is TRUE love. He made humans, so giving birth to beautiful children that I carried for months at a time is God's love. I couldn't possibly ever imagine how he feels about each one of us.   - Michelle Shiflett

No comments:

Post a Comment