Friday, February 6, 2009

Second Day

I've got a lot of writing I need to post on here. Hopefully I'll get to it sooner than later. I'm trying to manage this along with life with two kids. I have a 19 month old daughter and just had my second daughter January 2 so I'm trying to get the hang of juggling everything. It's not to bad but everytime I get on the computer or try to work my tot-Paige likes to sit on my lap and attempt to press every button on the keyboard plus touch everything else on the desk. Typical tot stuff.

Though last night was nice because my husband was working late and my oldest daughter was with her nanna (my mom) and all I had was the newborn who sleeps a lot so I had a lot of "alone" time to write and learn new things. Right now though I have a newborn crying on and off and a tot lying on the floor beside me with her pillow so I won't be on for long. I go ahead and venture off to say I'll be on here during the late hours of the night into the morning. -Okay be back to update later-

2 comments:

  1. My daughter does the same thing. She's just about 1 and just loves to sit and bang on the keyboard. I definately miss the newborn stage though...I loved when she slept all the time. Oh well, guess she's going to get bigger no matter what I do *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know when they sleep a lot you can get more done and get some sleep yourself.

    ReplyDelete